Many portable players like PMP, PSP, PS3, iPod, Apple TV and creative Zen support mp4 formats only. They do not support AVI format. So what do you do when you want to convert mp4 to AVI? This article will take you through simple steps of converting mp4 to AVI. You will be needed to use a converter program. Read on to get full steps in the article below.
The converter program can be easily found on the internet. But, I must warn you that there are many choices available, and you might end up not knowing which to choose. Some of the converter programs are free, but they are not that good. You will realize that they cannot perform some functions and that their video output is poor. More to that, it will take a lot of time to convert to convert them to video formats. This is simply saying that you should prefer the commercial ones. Well, they will be better, but you will always find weed among the seedlings. The good thing about commercial programs is that they have free trials before the purchase. This way, you have the chance to try as many programs and only purchase that which works best for you.
Among the many programs available, Freemake mp4 to AVI Converter makes a good choice. It allows you to convert between various video formats. It does not require additional player or codec. Almost all new and old desktop, TV and car systems support it. You can now encode your online movies and watch them on big screens.
Below are the simple steps to follow to convert MP4 TO AVI
- Install and launch the converter
- Add the clips you want to convert to AVI
- Select “to AVI” extension
- Choose settings for the final video
- Begin the changing process
More about Freemake MP4 to AVI converter
- It can transform both offline and online video files
- In case your movie comes in a foreign language, the app can help you add English subtitles to your visual.
- You can convert free Google play films saved on your desktop and turn them to AVI without losing quality.
- Slow internet users are advised to download full MP4 to AVI software version. The version can be uploaded to a USB and installed on a computer for use without internet connection.