ATTENTION RESIDENTS IN THE VICINITY OF SEPULVEDA BLVD. AND MORAGA
As part of the pre-construction activities for the I-405 Sepulveda Pass Widening Project, the Contractor will be potholing and surveying underground utilities on streets running adjacent to the San Diego Freeway (I-405). This day time and night time activity requires street lane closures to facilitate the safe use of boring equipment.
What: Street lane closures and potholing
When: Work is anticipated to start on Monday, November 9, 2009 for approximately 3 weeks.
Where: Sepulveda at Moraga intersection.
Work hours for this night time activity are from 9:00pm to 6:00am.
Sepulveda between Moraga and south of Getty Center Drive
Work hours for this day time activity are from 9:00am to 3:00pm.
What to expect:
- Traffic will be reconfigured with one lane in each direction.
- Local access to businesses and residences will be maintained.
- Pedestrians will be rerouted to a safe area outside the construction zone.
- On and off freeway ramps will be closed as needed.
· Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
Olga N. Arroyo
I-405 Sepulveda Pass Widening Project
6060 Center Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90045
I-405 Project Hotline 213-922-3665